A perfect day
Normally, I am very melancholic on my birthday. I tend to spend the day thinking of the years gone by, and the one ahead. However, it wasn't so this time around. I had a productive day as I did some work for Shaad's film and also shot a small portion of my period film with Arjun Kapoor. Later on, I went to an orphanagee and spent some time with the kids.
Exploring horizons
I don't think I will make a good producer as I'm bad at doing business. I can be a creative producer though. However, I do want to direct films. I am writing a couple of scripts. One of them is a popcorn film and the one is a story of an underdog. I bounced off my script with Vikramaditya (Motwane) and he liked it. That felt great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com