After her Bigg Boss outing, Karishma Kotak was busy with back-to-back assignments
The model-turned-actress is finally taking time off to visit her folks in London.
Reader-o-holic
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I like to have friends over at my place and vice-versa.
I am a voracious reader and can read anything that I lay my hands on. Reading is also a form of relaxation. One will always find me with a book, even in- between shoots.
Currently, I am reading The Oath Of The Vayputras by Amish Tripathi. It is simply a page turner. I enjoy fast-paced novels.
I have been working a lot of late, and hence it's been tough to find even a little spare time.
I have been catching up on my sleep more than anything else. A snooze is the best thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com