It was a tough battle between Arun Sagar and Vijay Raghavendra to win the first edition of Kannada Bigg Boss, hosted by Kiccha Sudeep. Actor Vijay emerged victorious and walked away with the cash prize of Rs 50 lakh.

Vijay, who won a National Award as a child actor, is related to the legendary Kannada actor Dr Rajkumar and is the cousin of actors Shivarajkumar and Puneeth Rajkumar. His brother, Sri Murali, is also an actor.

In conversation with Rajul Hegde, the actor walks us through his Bigg Boss experience and what worked for him.

Congrats!

Thank you.

Did you expect to win? Most viewers thought Arun Sagar would walk away with the title.

I figured Arun would win because of his talent and experience, and the way he handled every task.

In fact, I was already imagining giving him a congratulatory hug when they called out my name.

When I was given the trophy, I was wondering, 'Did I really win?' It was my wife's birthday on June 28, so this win is like a gift to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com