Taapsee Pannu is making her presence felt as a good actress. Her performance in Gundello Godaari (Maranthen Manninthen in Tamil) was acclaimed. Now, Taapsee is part of an action-adventure film Sahasam helmed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who is known for his creative scripts.

In this exclusive chat, Taapsee gives us details about acting in Sahasam, shooting for it in Ladakh, and working with Yeleti.

Did you sign Saahasam because of director Chandrasekhar Yeleti or the script?

I didn’t know about the script when I went to meet him. I signed it only because of him.

I came with the mindset of saying 'yes' no matter what he gave me. I knew it would not be an insignificant role. I heard an overview of the script.

Were you in a mood to indulge in experimentation?

I am always in a mood to experiment. I am game for something different provided it reaches the audience

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com