Here’s the Race 2 babe telling why she loves to shoot for the cover of the popular men’s glossy
Ameesha Patel knows how to keep it short and sweet-be it her filmi career or her clothes. Every time we bump into the petite babe we wonder how she slips into those nano skirts and those teeny weeny shorts.

The Kaho Naa Pyar Hai Star loves to indulge in skin shows and frankly speaking Ameesha also has the perfect bod to show off.

And talking about her body, here’s the pocket size dynamo talking about her recent stint with the popular men’s magazine Maxim. “When I shot for Maxim for the first time, the edition had a fabulous selling, I was told. It was the highest grosser. When the stylist came to meet me for this shoot I told him about my reservations. When I shot for Maxim for the second time, incidentally the cover came out after my Lazy lamhe number so it added to my already established sexy diva image,” said Ameesha about her experience on shooting with Maxim.

In the recent shoot we see the babe wearing a sexy noodle-strapped black top. Ameesha then gives the cameras those killer looks as she displays her well endowed body on display. Take a look at this sizzling video and tell us if you find the sexy siren hot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com