Deepika Padukone's success shows on her face. That's why her face looks radiant even when she walks in at midnight to give an interview about her latest film Chennai Express.

Ask her about the secret behind her glow, and she says, “It's the love from my fans and audiences that keeps me happy and positive.”

Deepika chats about her successful run at the box office, and working again with Shah Rukh Khan. She also gives Katrina Kaif advice about why celebrities should be a careful about their private lives.

Shah Rukh Khan says he hasn’t slept for nine days. Has the promotions for Chennai Express taken a toll on you too?

Shah Rukh and I have been continuously travelling in India and abroad for the past 15 days to promote Chennai Express.

I guess after a point of time the body gets used to the new routine. I haven’t been able to catch up on sleep so hopefully once Chennai Express releases and becomes successful, we all will take a small break.

As it is for the past one-and-a-half years I have been juggling between the shoots of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express and Ram Leela so it has been a little tough for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com