After recuperating from a rather complex brain surgery last month, Hrithik Roshan made his first public appearance on August 5 at the trailer launch of his upcoming superhero flick Krrish 3 at PVR in Juhu, a western Mumbai suburb.

The trailer launch turned out to be a brief family celebration as Hrithik, joined by sister Sunaina, father Rakesh Roshan (who’s also directed, produced the film) and music composer uncle Rajesh Roshan recounted their three-year-old journey with the film.

Kangna Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi, who play negative characters in the film, were also present while leading lady Priyanka Chopra is away in the US doing promotional rounds with her new single Exotic.

Anil Kapoor, who shares a great rapport with Rakesh Roshan - he’s worked with Roshan on films like Kala Bazaar, Kishen Kanhaiya, Khel and Karobar -- played the perfect host for the event.

The 56-year-old actor said, “It’s a special moment for me because I am here today for my friend and elder brother Rakesh Roshan who has given me some of the biggest hits of my career.”

An equally overwhelmed Hrithik said, “It has been quite a journey for me and my family. We have put in three years of our lives to make it possible. It’s a very emotional moment for us.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com