b>After a 20-day-long holiday in London and San Francisco, Kajal Aggarwal is back to work shooting for an upcoming Tamil film with Karthik Sivakumar and Mohanlal

Unwinding with family
I went for a holiday with my entire family. We had a blast. When I travel abroad, I make sure I shop a lot. In the US we did loads of shopping, while it was more about eating out in the UK. We saw tennis matches at Wimbledon and went for a show at the Royal Opera House.

Language no bar
I am a Punjabi girl born and brought up in Mumbai. I picked up Tamil and Telugu quite easily. I have been a part of both the industries for eight years now. I feel good when I realise that I have completed so many years down South, and that people recognise and appreciate my efforts.

Masti on the sets
I like to have fun while I am working. When you shoot for hours with a set of people they become like family members. I do pull pranks but they are small and harmless ones.

Sister act
My younger sister, Nisha is also part of South Indian film industry. But I don't interfere with her work. We both have different personalities and are independent by nature. We have the support of our parents, and I am very happy for her as she is also making her a name in Tamil and Telugu films.

Dream role
When it comes to acting, I am a very greedy person. I enjoy love stories and love to act in them. I want to try an action film as well. It would be nice to kick some butt. Talking about classics, I would love to play the role of Anarkali from Mughal-E-Azam.

No favourites
I have worked with all the major superstars of the South. So it's very difficult to choose from any of them. All are talented professionals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com