Television actress Sangeeta Ghosh became a household name with shows like Mehendi Tere Naam Ki and Des Main Nikala Hoga Chand, before she settled into matrimony a few years ago.

Now, Ghosh returns to television after six years in a new show called Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara.

“This is like my second innings. I am quite happy to be back on TV. I was missing being in front of the camera, playing a character and the whole process of shooting,” says Sangeeta.

So what took her away from television?

“I stopped working because of personal reasons. One day I had to hospitalise my father and then come back and shoot as well. I realised I should give some time to my family,” she explains, adding, "I don’t regret making this decision. I have spent quality time with my family and got married during that time to polo player Shailendra Singh Rathore."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com