Lucky charm
I have been very lucky to perform with the best names in the industry. Every Hindi film that I have worked in has been different from one another. I want to do different work and try every possible genre and stretch my abilities as an actor. I have worked in films down South too and it is a different experience altogether.

However it is a myth that Bollywood is not as professional as the industry down South. Finding feet I started working after 12th standard. I didn't know anyone in the industry at that time. However, some of my closest friends have been the ones I have worked with.

Madhurima Tuli, Varun Sharma are some of my 4am friends. When you're working round the clock with each other, you tend to become close. However, the challenge of maintaining the friendship is when the film gets over and everyone gets busy with other work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com