At 70 kilos and wearing braces, Vaani Kapoor never thought she could become a model, forget a Yash Raj leading lady.
Fate obviously had other things planned for her, and this Friday, Vaani will make her acting debut in Shuddh Desi Romance, a Yash Raj production co-starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Parineeti Chopra.
Vaani discusses her first film with Patcy N, and admits that she was terrified of the film's director Maneesh Sharma during the shoot.
Tell us about yourself.
My father is an entrepreneur -- he exports furniture. My mother was a teacher all her life; now she is into marketing. I have an elder sister, married and settled in Holland.
I did my bachelor’s degree in tourism studies, which is how I did my internship with hotels like Oberoi. Then I worked with ITC for a while and after that I started modelling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com