Actress Kalki Koechlin says for the past few months, she has been busy shooting for three films in four countries.

"I have been shooting three films this year. I have been in four countries over the past eight months. I have been really working hard. I have been in Sweden, New York, Detroit, Los Angeles and Delhi shooting these three films," the 29-year-old said here Friday at an event, Shaping Future, for underprivileged kids.

"Now I am back and I am performing my play in December, you will see lots of me," she added.

Kalki has three films in hand - "Margarita with a Straw", "Happy Ending" and "Jiah Aur Jiah."

Kalki was last in the news for issuing a joint statement with her husband Anurag Kashyap a few weeks back stating that the two have taken time off each other.

Asked about that, Kalki refused to comment.

"I am sorry, I am not going to talk about me personal life," Kalki said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com