By:Rafeeq Mulla.Bollywood Action.News..

Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor says that though sometimes even a hit film may not bring in more offers, in his case, despite the failure of his dream project `Mausam` at the box office in 2011, he had got 18 new projects.
"I went through a phase before `Vivah`, when I had no film offers for six months. That is the only time (when I was out of work). After I did `Mausam`, I had 18 film offers. I was very shocked," Shahid told PTI in an exclusive interview here today.

"And I told my dad (Pankaj Kapoor) that the film (`Mausam`) has not done well, why this is happening? I have never had so many film offers. He said since two years I was only working on `Mausam` and now that the film is released people who were waiting to work with me have come up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com