By:Rafeeq Mulla.Bollywood Action.News.

The actor has made some startling confessions on 'Koffee with Karan'
There was a time when Ranbir Kapoor was open about his relationship with his then girlfriend Deepika Padukone.

However ever since the rumours started doing the rounds about him and Katrina Kaif, the duo have preferred to keep mum. However, recently he confessed in an interview that he can give his life for Katrina.

On Koffee with Karan, host Karan Johar tried to dig out more information from Ranbir. `Do you fear the pressure of being faithful after marriage?` KJo asked him.

To this Ranbir replied, `To be honest, this perception of me really being this unfaithful dog has been a bit too stretched and I think if you are in a relationship and if you are a good human being you will be faithful because that's what you know, you need to be in a relationship because you don't want your partner to be unfaithful to you.
I think too much has been said because of my previous relationship, but I would like to believe I am a good guy and I'm faithful.`

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com