By:Rafeeq Mulla.Bollywood Action.News.

Arshad Warsi was recently taken aback when he was informed by a production house that a woman pretending to be his secretary had approached them on his behalf.

The actor says, `She told the production house that she will take their scripts to me and make sure that I take on their offers. I am supposedly doing some 11 films with them which is false.`

About taking legal action against her, the actor says, `So far it has not harmed me. I can only do the films which I have signed. As there is no paperwork involved, I don't think it is necessary to lodge a complaint. She may be getting some amount as a middle person. It is certainly a smart way to earn money.`
He adds, ` I think I may have met her too as a woman had come to me and told me that she is a representative of a production house, but I cannot remember who she is. I have had only one manager for the past 12 years and everyone in the industry knows that. I am not bothered about the girl who is trying to take advantage.` 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com