Actress Amy Adams became emotional and broke down while talking about the late Oscar-winning star Philip Seymour Hoffman during a show.
While appearing on an episode of a show, the ‘American Hustle’ star became very emotional as she called him a ”beautiful spirit”, reported E! Online.
“Gosh, I wish you could all get a chance to work with him. He was beautiful, a beautiful spirit. And he has this unique ability to see people, really see them,” Adams said about the late actor with teary eyes.
“And he will be missed. Sorry, I really… I just really loved him and I know so many people did, and I just don’t know how much more I can talk about it now. Sorry,” she added.
Adams has worked with Hoffman in 2012′s ‘The Master’ and 2008′s ‘Doubt’. For both films, they received Academy Award nominations.
The 46-year-old actor was found dead on February 2 of a suspected drug overdose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com