Model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri, who is not so fluent in Hindi, got to dub for David Dhawan's forthcoming Bollywood movie `Main Tera Hero` and she enjoyed doing it.

"I am through with the dubbing. I dubbed in Hindi for the first time. It was awesome and scary. I did enjoy and learned a lot," said the actress whose voice was dubbed by someone else in her debut Hindi movie "Rockstar".

However, she had dubbed herself in English for John Abraham-starrer 2013 film "Madras Cafe".

"I will start promoting the film in a bit. Comedy is difficult, but I had a great time working with everyone. It's releasing on April 4. After its release, I'll start shooting right away for 'Shaukeen'. It's remake of the old film. It will be a new modern take of that," she said.

"Shaukeen" also stars Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Paresh Rawal and Anil Kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com