From being Miss World, to acting in films and being a singer, Priyanka Chopra has gone from strength to strength, being successful at whatever she has done.

Despite all the fame that she enjoys, the 31-year-old actress doesn't mind admitting that she has her fears and there could come a time when she could get bored of acting.

In this exclusive interview with Rediff.com's Sonil Dedhia, Priyanka talks about Gunday, being wooed by two guys at the same time, and how she overcomes her deepest fears.

You shot a video for your new single in Los Angeles last month. How was the experience?

It was a great experience. I am really excited about my next single. I am also nervous because it's my first solo single.

It should be released by early April. The video is different from what I have done earlier.

The song is a cover of I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt.

It felt appropriate to make this my first solo single as it was the reason why I became a singer.

This song for me is captivating and I have spun it on its head and made it into a dance track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com