Los Angeles: Shakira has announced that country superstar Blake Shelton will make a guest appearance in her upcoming self-titled album.

The 37-year-old Latin singer said the track is a country, folk song,as reported.

"We just recorded it- it`s a country, folk song. I kind of directed him. I wrote the song with some people from Nashville and I sent it to him and I was super-nervous",she said.

"I was like, `Oh my God. What`s he going to think?` And he loved it. He said, `Wow! This is exactly what you were talking about. I love this song,`" she said.

After recording a song together, Shakira and Shelton are gearing up to reprise their roles as coaches on `The Voice`.

The new season of NBC`s popular singing competition is set to begin on February 24.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com