Flooded with offers of "weird" scripts, Hindi film and television actress Monica Bedi today said she is ready for even negative roles.

"So far all along my career I have been playing positive characters. I am doing a negative role in the TV soap opera 'Saraswatichandra'. Now I am ready to do such negative characters even in films," Bedi told reporters here at the launch of a salon.

Regretting that she was being offered only "weird scripts", Bedi said she is looking for strong character- oriented roles.

"Hindi film industry is changing for the better now and I am waiting to get good roles where I can prove myself as an actress," said the 39-year-old actresses known for roles in films like 'Suraksha', 'Jaanam Samjha Karo' and 'Jodi No. 1'.

She had played the role of a DSP in the recently released Punjabi film 'Romeo Ranjha'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com