Hrithik Roshan has said that he will take more care now on set following his surgery.
The actor was operated on for a blood clot after injuring himself during the shoot of Krrish 3.
Indian actor Hrithik Roshan
He told Business of Cinema: "I assure everyone, I will be even more careful now! I've gone from 18 hours of work to 18 hours in bed. It seems like a challenge that I must make the best of. Life is always going to be unpredictable and problems are always going to exist.
"There is always scope to improve and grow where precautions are concerned. But so far I have never had any complaints per se."
Roshan, 39, was discharged from the Hinduja Hospital four days after the removal of the blood clot (July 7).
Akshay Kumar said last week that stunt standards need to improve in Bollywood.
Watch the trailer for Krrish 2 below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com