I don't have the time to celebrate the success of Raanjhanaa," Sonam Kapoor announces, as we settle down for an interview to promote her next film, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.

Raanjhana, co-starring Dhanush and Abhay Deol, is one of the biggest hits of the year so far, and a fantastically romantic movie.

The 28-year-old actress was especially candid, as she chatted about romance, her insecurities and why she thinks she isn't beautiful.

Raanjhanaa has been getting rave reviews. Were you expecting this kind of reaction?

It's a little strange that a lot of people are considering Raanjhanaa as my breakthrough performance. I have never done a role and film like Raanjhanaa. I still have a long way to go.

I need to become a better actor and a better person. I have just started my career and there are so many things that I want to do.

A lot of people see Raanjhanaa as your career best performance. How do you see it?

I am not happy with my performance. I think I can do much better. I would give myself 4 out of 10.

I don't know if it is my best performance but I hope to grow with every film I do and Raanjhanaa has surely helped me a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com