Ranbir Kapoor might have taken the Casanova image in his stride in the past, but the actor certainly is tired of it now. While Ranbir who has been linked to almost all his co-stars right from Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Nargis Fakhri  and even his alleged current girlfriend Katrina Kaif the actor is not bothered with the ‘dilphek‘ tag. The actor in a recent interview said, “I am arrogant enough to know I am a good actor. So this Casanova image, after I get married in five or 10 years, will pass on to someone younger and new. I am not really trying to work an image. Right now, I am just an actor and trying to sell my movies. My image is made by my movies, tabloids and magazines. I can’t change that. I am very happy with the work I am doing, my personal life, family, friends…with everything. So it doesn’t really bother me, I am not here to make an image or break an image.” After photographs of Ranbir and Katrina holidaying in Spain were splashed across the media sometime agothe actor was glad that he was busy shooting for his film Bombay Velvet back then, and he was away from all the hype around the bikini pictures, “I think I was very busy and was shooting for Bombay Velvet in Sri Lanka. I was completely into the character, so I didn’t really get distracted or depressed.”

Guess RK is trying really hard to downplay the whole two-piece episode. The Besharam actor is definitely a changed man now, a Casanova or not we dunno, what do you think BollywoodLifers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com