London: After the concert in Australia was cancelled in mourning of Mick Jagger`s fashion designer girlfriend L`Wren Scott, the legendary singer further posted about his “lover” and “best friend`s” death.

Sir Mick Jagger, who is the front runner of the band, `The Rolling Stones`, has reportedly posted on Facebook about L`Wren Scott`s untimely death.

He posted:
“I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way.

We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves.

She had great presence and her talent was much admired, not least by me.

I have been touched by the tributes that people have paid to her, and also the personal messages of support that I have received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com