The day is coming near when the 14th edition of the IIFA awards gala show will take place in Macau on July 6. The A-listed actress of Bollywood, who is still basking on her success of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, will make it to the stage this time.


The actress is very excited to perform onstage next month at the IIFA awards extravaganza. It has been heard that Deepika will groove to her popular songs like Angrezi beats, Tum hi ho bandhu and the most recent one Balam Pichkari. She stated, “I’m thrilled to be performing at the IIFA this year. I'll be performing to some of my favourite songs from my recent release Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Cocktail. This will also be my first visit to Macau and I hope my fans enjoy my performance.” Let’s hope for the best from our very own Deepika at far distant Macau.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com