The Nasha actor lashes out at audiences for not accepting her for what she is
The posters of Nasha reportedly irked the members of a political party so much that they pulled it down. Poonam Pandey, who plays the lead in the erotic thriller, says it has hurt her sentiments. “This has hurt me. I don’t normally allow myself to get affected. But I never expected I’d be targeted this way for my first film. It has made me nervous,” said Poonam.

“I knew I wouldn’t be welcomed with open arms into cinema. I’ve no godfather, no support from the industry. But I didn’t expect to be welcomed in this way. What have I done that is so scandalous? I don’t think I’ve ever crossed limits. I’ve always said more than I’ve done. I’ve seen so many posters and hoardings that are far more suggestive than mine. My posters have nothing scandalous in them. I haven’t shown my private parts.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com