By:Rafeeq Mulla.Bollywood Action.News

Sunny Leone, who was in Los Angeles to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family, has returned to India.

‘Had a nice trip in la. I love my new home. Flying back to my other home in Mumbai’ she tweeted.

‘I just had the most amazingness hit my tummy!! Buttermilk pancake! I love thanksgiving time. Lol my excuse to eat bad. I went on a crazy hike this morning just to eat a pancake before I left la. Hehe,’ she added.

Leone’s family had come to see her off at the airport. ‘Sad to be leaving my dogs and brother. So sweet @chefsundeep came and hung out before I left. Love my brother so much! Sad saying bye to @DanielWeber99 but I see him in 4 days. Sometimes I feel my life is like john meyer's song "all we ever do is say goodbye". Lol I know. It's a little dramatic and emotional but I'm Indian it's in my DNA,’ she signed off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com