Vishakha Singh has a string of releases coming up, including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. The leggy actress on the juggling act Vishakha Singh had thought there will be no turning back to movies after her debut film Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se bombed at the box office in 2010. But destiny had other plans.

At the moment, Vishakha is busy juggling Bollywood with the South Indian film industry. `I don't believe in planning my life now. I have always gone with my gut instinct. My parents say that the right thing happens at the right time,` she says. The Fukrey actress recently did a Tamil film and is currently shooting for a Telugu film Rowdy Fellow. But she is most excited about The Maya Tape, a psychological thriller that also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Over to Vishakha:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com