Doting dad Shah Rukh Khan was recently busy holidaying with his son Aryan in London.
SRK, who injured himself on the sets of his new movie’s sets, took to Twitter to share how proud he was of his eldest son.
“Dropped son for school. I feel so proud of him that I feel proud of me. Song on radio u gonna miss me when I am gone,” tweeted the star with a picture of himself sporting a funky pair of blue shades.
Shah Rukh, who is also a father to 13-year-old Suhana and baby AbRam, is known to be extremely protective of his children. He had earlier revealed that he preferred to send Aryan abroad to study, as he wanted to keep him out of the media glare.
Aryan Khan is enrolled at the Seven Oaks School, situated close to Central London, which is believed to be a popular choice for celebrities.
The actor also said it was fun being a teenager with no worries at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com