Saif Ali Khan cross-dressing in upcoming film Humshakals is a much-talked about affair and the actor credits his actress-wife Kareena Kapoor for it. (Also Read: Comedy Can be a Little Dangerous: Saif Ali Khan)

The 43-year-old actor, who will be seen in a comic role after a long time, said Kareena challenged him to look more beautiful than his co-star Riteish Deshmukh's female version. Saif, Riteish and Ram Kapoor play triple roles in the Sajid Khan-directed film, releasing on June 20.

"I was initially apprehensive when Sajid (director) narrated the sequence to me, but Kareena made that easy. I took tips from her. She taught me how to pout and do my hair. She told me that I have to look better than Riteish in drag," Saif said during the promotion of the film here. There is a sequence in the film, where the lead actors - Saif, Riteish and Ram Kapoor - are seen romancing their female versions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com