Priyanka Chopra is someone who has always been known for being elusive as far as her personal life is concerned. The actress has mostly stayed tight-lipped about her relationships. When she was linked to Shah Rukh Khan, during the filming of Don 2, Chopra maintained a dignified silence and said that she'd let things take their own course.

While her silent stand has had many speculating about her real relationship status, the actress recently opened up to a daily about her love life. Managing to actually steer clear of any concrete statement, the actress said, "I've never said I'm single. Everybody keeps saying I'm single. I've never ever said that. I think you're single till you get married, so in that sense, yes, I am."

PC's current revelation - if it might be called so - comes on the heels of her success with the film Mary Kom. The actress, however, maintained that she was 'very private' about her relationships, and that there was something that she 'should keep to myself'.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com