With five 100-cr grossers in her kitty, Deepika Padukone is riding high on the road to success these days. But the success hasn't gone over her head yet.

Like with her very next release Piku, the actress says she is extremely nervous about how her character will be received by the audiences.

"I am extremely nervous but also very excited as Piku is the kind of cinema I believe in. Everyday I walk onto the set with butterflies in my stomach ! I hope I do justice to Piku and bring her alive onscreen in a way that audiences fall in love with her, she says.

Talking about sharing screen space with masters of the craft Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan, the 28-year-old says, "It's a huge honor for me to be working with such stalwarts on Piku."

A slice-of-life cinema, Piku is a quirky roller coaster ride of a crazy father-daughter relationship essayed by Amitabh and Deepika, along with Irrfan in a pivotal role.

Shoojit who has earned rave review for hsi earlier films Vicky Donor and Madras Cafe says, "Piku is a story that will warm your heart and make you smile! We have the best of the talent coming together for a refreshing tale of a father-daughter relationship. I am privileged to direct Mr. Bachchan along with Deepika and Irrfan. They are three powerhouse performers and it doesn't get better than this for me."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com