The character Basanti for years has been associated with Sholay and veteran actor Hema Malini. But now for the young generation the traditional Basanti is all set to entertain with a twist.

Young and bubbly actress Shraddha Kapoor is gearing up for her item song 'Naach Basanti' for Karan Johar's production Ungli.

In an interview with a leading daily, Shraddha shared her excitment and said "My number from the film is called Naach Basanti. It is something I have never tried doing before and I hope people like me in it. I have not done any appearances in the film. I have just been a part of this song and it's a cracking song."

The film stars Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Randeep Hooda, Neil Bhoopalam, Angad Bedi and Sanjay Dutt.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com