Kapil Sharma, who has changed the face of Indian television with his show Comedy Nights With Kapil is all set to make his big Bollywood debut with Abbas-Mustan’s upcoming film, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.

Recently, there were also rumours about Kapil working on a Punjabi film and setting up his own production house. However, he has squashed all the rumours while talking to a leading daily.

“It was a rumour that I am producing a Punjabi film. I am not. But I plan to produce films in the future. I’d like to produce a Hindi film soon. I was in talks with some people for that, but it’s on hold for now since I’m focusing on my (Hindi) film debut.”

We wonder why is the stand-up comedian shying away from venturing into Punjabi cinema…

Anyway, talking about his shooting experience of his film, Kapil says, “I like to work with people I am comfortable with. It becomes tough otherwise. I am enjoying working with Abbas bhai and Mustan bhai as they manage my time well. They know I’m busy with the TV show and other things.”

Well, we just can’t wait to see Kapil on the silver screen. What about you BollywoodLifers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com