Aishwarya definitely isn’t the one who makes Dhanush grin broadly…

Dhanush and Aishwarya’s marriage has been clouded by controversy since a few years now. First, there were rumours of him getting too close to Shruti Haasan for Aishwarya’s comfort and then reports of his attachment with Akshara became the talk of the town. The actor, however, refuted all the rumours but even then Aishwarya is not the reason behind his innocent smile.

No, I am not saying this out of my own accord. Dhanush recently shared a picture on Facebook of him with a lady doctor, looking gleeful. The caption below the picture, however, is enough to make it clear as to who is responsible for Dhanush’s smile. He writes, “The reason behind my smile my dentist, my sister Dr.vimala geetha.. Proud of u my sister”.

Now why he went to a dentist is something one has to dig further but you know who makes Dhanush smile so merrily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Scripod | Blogger Theme by Scripod - Premium Blogger Templates | Scripod.com